Discounted, Standard, and Rush Rates
We have a simple fee structure for all of our clients. Our rates are as follows:
- Standard 1-week service is $75 per hour.
- Rush 2-day service (48 hours) is $140 per hour.
- Rush 1-day service (24 hours) is $180 per hour.
- Writing services from an outline are billed at a rate of $175 per hour.
- We offer a 20% discount to universities and publishers that submit 10+ manuscripts per month.
We have been working exclusively with The Medical Editor for more than 10 years.
Our physicians have every confidence that manuscripts sent to The Medical Editor will be returned greatly improved and ready for submission to medical journals of the highest caliber. The Medical Editor consistently provides us with expert editing, making them a pleasure to work with.
Also, they have taken our Journal, Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, from a concept to a fully indexed bimonthly publication that is indexed with PubMed/MEDLINE, EBSCO, EMBASE, and Thomson Reuters Science Citation Index Expanded.
I gives me the greatest pleasure to recommend their excellent service.
Mehmet Haberal, MD, FACS, FICS (Hon)
Founder and President, Baskent University
Editor-in-Chief, Experimental and Clinical Transplantation
Guarantee, Payments, Confidentiality, and Other Specifics
- ALL OUR WORK IS GUARANTEED. In the rare event that your document requires a re-edit (editors frequently require that you recheck your English, because they are, in fact, not English speakers), we will do so until you are completely satisfied.
- Payment is by VISA, MasterCard, University purchase order, bank check, ACH bank transfer, or personal check. We are sorry, but American Express and PayPal are not accepted.
- All information sent to The Medical Editor is held in the strictest of confidence.
- All manuscripts are destroyed upon completion of the project.
We do not differentiate between substantive editing, copy editing, proofreading, or rewriting. All documents are revised to the same high standards.
All materials are returned by e-mail.
Sorry, but we cannot provide estimates by word count. Estimates are provided by the amount of hours we think it will take to edit your manuscript.
Thank you very much for your thorough and prompt work on our book. We especially appreciate your flexibility and willingness to compromise to keep the project within our budget.
Sunrise River Press
- To estimate the approximate cost of your manuscript, please consider the following: We can generally edit a Case Report (approximately 15 pages, 20 references, and 2 Tables) in 3 to 6 hours. Primary or Review Articles (approximately 25 pages, 35, references, and 2 Tables, and/or 2 Figures) take approximately 6 to 9 hours to edit.
- Complex documents, and those written by authors whose first language is not English, may take longer.
- REMEMBER: A reviewers’ judgment of the English language is frequently unreliable. Many reviewers are not native English speakers and unfortunately, they often criticize English that is grammatically correct and well written. We offer a certificate, along with your edited document (should you request it), that attests to the fact that your manuscript has been edited by The Medical Editor.